#REbrand.

Personal Branding. Wait...me? ...as a brand?

Suddenly senior year is here and any form of focus has become entirely job related. Every one of my online actions has become an avenue to show perspective employers what sets me apart from the rest. In an effort to brand myself, I started this blog (that you’re currently reading) about my journey to Tanzania. Though I am passionate about my journey and can't wait to set out in May...I am having a problem putting my thoughts in words.

The reason I chose not to blog about work-related topics for my personal brand experience in the first place is because I thought taking my mind completely away from work in order to focus on something else that I am passionate about would help give me some kind of balance. Instead, I find myself wrapped around the idea of these 140 character updates that post links to articles and ideas that I find interesting. Short and sweet. Straight to the point. 
I am staring to think that working in the online industry has affected the way I process and express things.
If I am asked a question about online marketing or how to implement code and tracking on a website, I can answer the question no problem. Yet I can’t seem to put my own passion into words! Hence, here I am in the midst of a little re-brand.

From now on >> I will post on topics related to my field of work/expertise (online marketing). Every once in a while, I will try to tie in some of my personal journey to Tanzania in May just to give you (my readers!) an update. 

:) happy reading.

0 comments:

Post a Comment